Pineapple Fried Rice
Get tropical feelings at home with this pineapple fried rice recipe, the perfect combo of colourful vegetables, tangy fruit and creamy coconut.
Close your eyes for a moment and picture this: You're sitting on a deck chair on the beach, your feet are digging into the warm, fine sand, you can hear the sound of the sea and the gentle sway of the palm trees in the wind, plus the sun is shining on your nose, your cheeks are tingling slightly...and in a moment you're heading to the beach bar for dinner. What's on the menu? Fried rice with fresh pineapple and creamy coconut sauce.
Let’s recreate these feelings today with the superfood version of a tropical fried rice with pineapple recipe. And you don't need much: colourful, fresh vegetables, coconut milk, soy sauce, pineapple and of course some superfood mixes! And let’s be honest, you won’t get these super plant powers at any beach bar, but it makes all the difference.
Golden Mellow not only gives the rice dish a golden colour and turmeric aroma, its ayurvedic ingredients ensure inner peace - instant relaxation, so to speak.
For an extra sweet and sour kick, there is also the Gut Restore mix; in addition to pineapple and mango, which contain digestive enzymes, this innovative superfood mix contains live bacteria cultures for your gut flora and greater digestive comfort. This fried rice is not only easier to digest, but also pampers your intestine with fresh bacteria cultures.
Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe
- 2 tsp Golden Mellow mix
- 2 tsp Gut Restore mix
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 red paprikas, diced
- 400g cooked brown rice
- 150g fresh pineapple, diced
- 2 tbsp soy or tamari sauce
- ½ can coconut milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- Melt the coconut oil in a large pan.
- Add the onions and garlic and sauté until soft.
- Add the carrots, peppers and pineapple and stir-fry over medium heat.
- Add the cooked rice, soy sauce and coconut milk, stirring regularly until the vegetables are soft.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the Golden Mellow and Gut Restore mixes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve.
Super tip: Add 2 tbsp Plant Protein mix for a protein serving!