Best Vegan French Toast
Looking for brunch inspiration? Give a go at this vegan French toast recipe, trust us, it's the best around here!
There’s a difference between breakfast and brunch, and it has nothing to do with time and everything to do with flavor. Brunch is a time for savoring every delicious bite and going outside your breakfast norm. And what better way to honor brunch than with a toast – the best vegan French toast out there, that is!
This French toast recipe goes above and beyond your brunch needs – it’s healthy, vegan, and absolutely scrumptious. Plus, it gets its chocolatey goodness from the Magic Mushroom mix.
This calming blend of superfoods contains antioxidant-rich cacao, (to boost your mood) and functional mushrooms and adaptogens, which help reduce stress and support a strong immune system.
Whether you’re hosting a weekend brunch or looking to switch up your usual breakfast – this healthy vegan French toast recipe is sure to hit-the-spot.
Best Vegan French Toast Recipe
- 2 tbsp Magic Mushroom mix
- 120ml plant-based milk
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- ½ banana, mashed
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 2-3 slices of gluten-free, whole grain bread
- coconut oil
- Whisk the milk and cornstarch together in a bowl - stir vigorously to avoid lumps.
- Add the Magic Mushroom mix, banana, and maple syrup and mix well.
- Heat a large skillet on medium to high heat.
- Dip the bread in the mixture and coat it from both sides.
- Add some coconut oil to the skillet and fry the bread from both sides until browned.
- Stack it up, add your toppings, and enjoy!