Homemade Bounty Chocolate Bar
Bounty bars made healthy with this homemade snack recipe! A vegan, gluten-free version of the coconut chocolate classic, and made with only 5 ingredients.
Bounty - we all know and love that delicious coconut chocolate bar. The only issue is that they are packed with refined sugar and processed ingredients. Thanks to this recipe, you'll make your own version of your favourite treat, but without any bad ingredients. These homemade Bounty chocolate bars are vegan, gluten-free and made with only 5 ingredients... and of course, they are super delicious too!
Better yet, these homemade Bounty bars are not only going to satisfy your chocolate cravings, it will also help you relax and calm down. How is that possible? Thanks to its full servings of Magic Mushroom, a powerful mix of raw cacao and functional mushrooms to help you unwind at the end of the day.
Are you ready to indulge in some guilt-free goodness? Ready, set, bake!
Homemade Bounty Chocolate Bars Recipe
- 6 tbsp Magic Mushroom mix
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 8 tbsp coconut oil
- 200 g shredded coconut
- 1 can coconut milk (only the creamy part)
- Combine the shredded coconut, coconut cream, and 3 tbsp of the maple syrup in a bowl and mix well.
- Use your hands to form small bars out of the coconut mixture and leave in the freezer for approx. 1 hour to set.
- Next, melt down the coconut oil and mix in the Magic Mushroom mix and 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Dip the frozen coconut bars into the chocolate sauce and put them back into the freezer.
- Whenever you want a sweet treat, take them out and enjoy!
Super Tip: add 2 tsp of Plant Collagen mix for added vanilla aromas (and valuable skin foods).