Morning Coffee Biscuits
These morning coffee biscuits have it all: chewy texture, chocolate chunks, and just enough caffeine to give you sustainable energy and calm focus.
You know the feeling: you have just woken up, have prepared yourself a cup of tea to sip on while your brain wires slowly and you would need just a simple snack to help you get fully functioning. If you have coffee or something sugary, you may crash during your day and kill any productivity at work. That's when you need morning coffee biscuits!
Dark chocolate chunks satisfy sweet cravings while Super Brew gives you slow-releasing caffeine—thanks to black tea—for calm, sustained focus that will help you check those last items off your to-do list. You’ll even have enough energy for a spinning class. You can also add Plant Collagen to this recipe for skin-loving superfoods in every bite.
Is this the perfect morning treat? Promise, you’ll love it!
Morning Coffee Biscuits Recipe
Makes 2 dozen biscuits
- 3 tsp Super Brew Mix
- 2 tsp Plant Collagen Mix
- 250 g almond flour
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 150 g dark chocolate chunks (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine all ingredients (except the chocolate chunks) in a large mixing bowl.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Divide the mixture into equal 1-inch portions and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place cookies on a cooling rack for 10 minutes.