Vegan Banana Bread
The best vegan & healthy banana bread you'll have ever tried.
It's just perfect to have on hand - whether you're in need of a satisfying snack, quick breakfast, or perfect addition to your afternoon tea. Why not make a version that's higher in protein to have something delicious as a post-workout snack?
We used our Plant Protein mix which is made of pea protein, rice protein, maca root, lucuma, and banana powder, and came up with this mouthwatering loaf of vegan and gluten-free banana bread!
Vegan Banana Bread Recipe
- 50g Plant Protein mix
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 10 small pitted dates, soaked
- 3 small bananas
- 50g almond flour
- 50g quinoa or oat flour
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- walnuts, almond butter or raisins (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 175°C and line a bread pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the flax seeds with 2 tbsp water. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Blend all of the ingredients until smooth.
- Stir in the walnuts, almond butter, or raisins, if using.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes or until the banana bread is firm and golden brown.
- Let cool before slicing.